Thursday, May 12, 2016

Gardenia Canvas

Hi there,

I just resumed work after taking a month's break and now I'm all into crafty stuff. Tbh nothing beats that feeling!! Today I am sharing with you all the canvas I did this week. I have listed down the items I have used individually as it's pretty simple.

Things Used:

- Recollections Tattered and Worn Cardstock Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Black Soot, Evergreen Bough, Dried Marigold & Mustard Seed)
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains (Peacock Feathers)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Butterflies, Intricate #659971
- Stamps by Stampers Anonymous
- Perfect Pearls (Bronze)
- Recollections Flowers
- Recollection Adhesive Faux Pearls
- Prima Marketing Glistening Vines Silver
- Embossed Plastic Leaves (Picked up from some local store in Riyadh)


I darkened the entire background using Black Soot Distress Ink. Then picked up some background stamps and put those down randomly using Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls. When I was all satisfied with the background look I hopped down into embellishments. 












Hope you all liked it! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment