Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Floral Mini Configuration Box

Hi everyone!
I have a new mini configuration box to share with you all for Crafters' Pallete.

You won’t believe where I got the box from! It’s a piece of packaging from a Prima product I bought a while ago – it was just perfect for altering!


I covered the entire box with some scrapbook paper and distressed the edges using Distress Paint in Walnut Stain to define the edges. Once I covered the whole thing, I began to embellish – the fun part, of course! I glued on some Prima flowers (if you haven’t already seen the new range of Prima flowers at Crafters’ Palette, they are so worth taking a look!), and added some metal embellishments. I also added a wooden butterfly to the bottom right-hand corner and filled a miniature glass bottle with silver glitter and a ‘love’ note.

Sounds pretty easy to make, right? It definitely is! I hope you like today’s post – ‘til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment