Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pink Floral Canvas

Hi folks!

It's March already! I can't believe I haven't posted almost anything in the last two months. I definitely need to organize this month. Anyway enough about me and let's get to the point.

This personalized canvas has tons of layering and items on it. First the background is a random cardstock from one the paper pads. I have actually lost the main cover of it so I can't recall the name. I distressed the entire paper to match it the photography. Then I took a Tim Holtz Stencil and add a white texture paste on few areas of the pattern paper. Btw it's homemade and the texture is so smooth and dries up so quickly. You won't even believe what it is made of! I will type up the recipe in my next post. It's super easy to make and I bet you will certainly have everything at your home. Back to the canvas now, after adding the paste I sprayed using Distress Stain Spray. 


For the embellishments, I have used Dusty Attic Frame and 'Little Moments' chipboard, They are my new favorites! I painted them using Distress Paints. The frame is painted on with Antique Linen and phrase is by Black Soot.


Next I added few Recollection and Prima flowers. Butterflies, leaves and flourish branch are cut by Silhouette Cameo.



I hope you like today's post! I am thinking of coming few reviews which hopefully I will be posting soon! 

Toddles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment