Thursday, November 12, 2015

Persian Times Personalized Frame

Hello to all!

This week I had great fun personalizing this Ikea frame and using PCW Word Art with it. 

First of all, I painted over the frame by Distress Paint. I used Antique Linen in here. It's such a sober color that goes with almost any bright and bold color. As it's a lighter tone, I decided to splash some brighter colors in form of floral embellishments. So, I went on and arranged some Prima and Recollection flowers and few leaves, butterfly and fancy frame die-cuts from Sizzix. 

I Love You Word Art as mentioned above is by PCW. You can find the file here! I absolutely loved the font! It went so well with the Sizzix die. To give it a shine and a dimensional look, I used glossy accents on top of it. And then it seemed just perfect!


I tried to keep purple has the main color so I attached a two-tone purple cardstock in the back which totally complemented purple flowers. 


Till next time Crafty Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment