Monday, October 12, 2015

By The Yellow Sand Wooden Frame

Howdy Folks!

Hope you all are well! It's been a bit late since I last posted. I have been so busy with my projects that I wasn't able to post regularly. Anyway, I thought of running a series on Altered Frames. Each day for about 4 days I would be posting a new Altered Frame. However, I already have posted one on 5th. You can check out that here


At first, I distressed the complete frame by Distress Paint. Here I have used 'Tumbled Glass'. Followed with some embellishments by Recollections, Prima Marketing and Tim Holtz. Those shiny leaves are made of plastic. It somewhat gives a aluminum finish. A little while back I purchased these from a sewing store in Riyadh. I was surprised to see the variety  they had. So I went on and purchased in various colors and shapes. 

Then I took a pattern paper from DCWV Fresh Floral Stack and secured the twine. 

In the end I added a mini clip and a photo mat.


Do let me know how did you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment