Saturday, September 12, 2015

Summer Sunshine Canvas

Hi there!

I'm here with my new post and this time it's small sized canvas. This was the very first time I tried doing the background of a canvas by distress inks. I think it turned out pretty great! What do you think?

Firstly, I covered it with the lighter shade of distress ink and on the top of it I did a bit of a stenciling by blue and red shades of distress inks to give a bright summer look. 


Leaves, butterfly and the frame are thinlits from Sizzix.


I recently bought these flowers in various colors from a local store in Riyadh and I simply can't get over them. Just giving you a heads up you would be seeing a lot of them in my future posts. 


'Sunshine' is again a thinlit from Sizzix. 


This project hardly took 20 minutes and the end-result was pretty cool. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment