Friday, September 25, 2015

Euphoric Dreams Tag

Hello folks!

First of all, Eid Mubarak to all Muslims all over the world! 

Another TAG! For this particular one layout is quite different from the regular ones I make. Of course flowers are used as usual along with few other things and most importantly I liked the mini jar concept which I did in here. I was trying to do something out of line and this is what I ended up making. 

Firstly, I distressed the whole tag and embossed with Perfect Pearls. Then put up the embellishments that is label, flowers and everything else. I had a white lace which I painted it with Distress Paints. 

List of all the supplies used is below!


Tim Holtz 'Vintage Photo' Distress Ink
Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink
Tim Holtz 'Black Soot' Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Embossing Distress Ink
Tim Holtz 'Vintage Photo' Distress Paint
Tim Holtz Cling Mount Stamps - Attic Teasures #CMS123
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Nature Adornments #TH93128
Ranger Perfect Pearls - Pewter #PPP21858
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection #658784
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK w/Stamps - Wedding Expressions #658939 
Recollections Floral Embellishments 
Prima Marketing Flowers
White Lace
Mini Glass Jar


I have been trying out new things lately, so you will be seeing more interesting projects soon.

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment